Competitive Programming Contests Schedule

Revision en4, by alfadel, 2018-07-24 15:05:05

Hello Codeforces, I'm working on a website, the main purpose behind it is to allow competitive programmers to track the competition schedules from many online judges in the same place.

You can visit it here.

The current version of the website provides a small range of features which display the running and the future contests from 6 online judges (you can suggest new online judges to support them). In the near future, I want to add more features like random problems picker, random contests picker and provide this service on other platforms like desktop application or browser extension (suggest the feature that you need).

The website built in Ruby programming language and Ruby on Rails framework, so if you want to contribute you can look at this GitHub repository.

Why the name is KONTESTS? I was hoping to name it CONTESTS (with a C not K), but the domain price is about 2000$, so small change does not affect the efficiency of the service :P

Finally, if you meet any errors or find any bugs, you can start a new issue in the GitHub repository and I will try to solve it as soon as possible.

Have fun and if there are any comments about it, please let me know :)

Tags contests, contests schedule

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English alfadel 2018-07-24 15:05:05 11 (published)
en3 English alfadel 2018-07-24 12:11:20 4 Tiny change: 'KONTESTS? Ok, I was hop' -> 'KONTESTS? I was hop'
en2 English alfadel 2018-07-24 12:08:59 197
en1 English alfadel 2018-07-24 03:04:31 1168 Initial revision (saved to drafts)