On Sep/07/2018 17:35 (Moscow time) Educational Codeforces Round 50 will start.
Series of Educational Rounds continue being held as Harbour.Space University initiative! You can read the details about the cooperation between Harbour.Space University and Codeforces in the blog post.
This round will be rated for the participants with rating lower than 2100. It will be held on extented ACM ICPC rules. The penalty for each incorrect submission until the submission with a full solution is 10 minutes. After the end of the contest you will have 12 hours to hack any solution you want. You will have access to copy any solution and test it locally.
You will be given 7 problems and 2 hours to solve them.
Good luck to all participants!
Our friends at Harbour.Space also have a message for you:
We are excited to announce our Work & Study Programme, geared towards diving into the worlds of Computer Science, Data Science, and Robotics, while kick starting a fulfilling paid internship with one of our industrial partners!
Degree in Robotics or Computer, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
Qualifications and skills:
- Hands-on robotic programming
- Ideally experience within the automotive manufacturing sector
- Knowledge understanding of robot control interface with ancillary equipment
- Use of robot simulation packages
- Deep experience with all things robotic, from infrastructure-free autonomy, to ROS, computer vision, and machine learning
- Experience working with robot parts and components, developing robotics devices
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple diverse and often complex issues and / or projects at the nexus of software, sensors, and hardware
If you are interested in this opportunity, APPLY HERE!
Should you be selected, we will invite you to a series of interviews with admissions, and our industrial partners.
Our programmes are both fundamental and practical. Upon joining, you start working with professionals from admired technology, design and communications companies. You will have strong technical and academic support, alongside industrial experience. This is a unique opportunity to benefit from both worlds of education and industry, in one of the most innovative cities Western Europe has to offer.
Congratulations to the winners:
Congratulations to the best hackers:
And finally people who were the first to solve each problem:
UPD: Editorial is uploaded