Conviction
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 107 character(s)
I know that this will garner a lot of scepticism or downvotes but I want to put my point across and trudge on↵

I was planning on seriously working towards improving my competitive coding skills . So I thought I'd first get through [user:mostafa.saad.fci,2018-12-06] [Junior Training Sheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iJZWP2nS_OB3kCTjq8L6TrJJ4o-5lhxDOyTaocSYc-k/edit#gid=123190759)↵

But looking at the sheer size of it , it's a bit daunting . And when in doubt , to stay on track and be focused , you always raise a pack .↵

I'm looking for people with rating < 1400 mainly ,(greater rating people can of course join if they are so inclined) to solve problems with from the sheet ↵
Mainly motivated,honest,consistent people with a desire to be better and wouldn't throw lot of excuses↵

1. We'll try to solve problems on our own and discuss our different approaches ↵
2. Help each other out in case one of us has been struggling on a problem for a long time .  ↵
3. Only see the editorial in case we've completely solved the problem to compare our approaches or are totally lost↵
4. Solve at least 1 problem per day from our codeforces profile↵

We can maybe form a telegram group and converse about the problems daily and post screenshots about the status of submissions and update the aforementioned excel sheet and post a weekly update blog here on codeforces↵

I am well aware that this is not going to be some Petr-level post/blog but just an aspiration of someone who wants to grow as a group ↵

Now I know it might be absurd to some of ya  that me , a gray coder is proposing all this but dreaming about what is impossible or hard to attain is what makes us beautifully fragile humans . ↵

![ ](/predownloaded/7f/41/7f412fbabec29e4dfd61adff34d3dc6a9452d36d.jpg)↵

Interested People can reply in the comments↵

Thank You and Dream On↵

UPD : Link to telegram group for interested people : [Link](https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFKSdwyb5lZNETb0Sw)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Athreya1900 2018-12-07 10:03:47 107
en1 English Athreya1900 2018-12-06 19:27:38 1875 Initial revision (published)