Conviction

Revision en2, by Athreya1900, 2018-12-07 10:03:47

I know that this will garner a lot of scepticism or downvotes but I want to put my point across and trudge on

I was planning on seriously working towards improving my competitive coding skills . So I thought I'd first get through mostafa.saad.fci Junior Training Sheet

But looking at the sheer size of it , it's a bit daunting . And when in doubt , to stay on track and be focused , you always raise a pack .

I'm looking for people with rating < 1400 mainly ,(greater rating people can of course join if they are so inclined) to solve problems with from the sheet Mainly motivated,honest,consistent people with a desire to be better and wouldn't throw lot of excuses

1. We'll try to solve problems on our own and discuss our different approaches
  2. Help each other out in case one of us has been struggling on a problem for a long time .
  3. Only see the editorial in case we've completely solved the problem to compare our approaches or are totally lost
  4. Solve at least 1 problem per day from our codeforces profile

We can maybe form a telegram group and converse about the problems daily and post screenshots about the status of submissions and update the aforementioned excel sheet and post a weekly update blog here on codeforces

I am well aware that this is not going to be some Petr-level post/blog but just an aspiration of someone who wants to grow as a group

Now I know it might be absurd to some of ya that me , a gray coder is proposing all this but dreaming about what is impossible or hard to attain is what makes us beautifully fragile humans .

Interested People can reply in the comments

Thank You and Dream On

UPD : Link to telegram group for interested people : Link

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Athreya1900 2018-12-07 10:03:47 107
en1 English Athreya1900 2018-12-06 19:27:38 1875 Initial revision (published)