One coder's appreciation towards this platform

Revision en2, by I_Love_CompetitiveCoding, 2018-12-27 19:54:39

Just finished Codeforces Round #529 (Div. 3). Tried my best and only answered 2 questions (though on a good day, I would've had the 3rd one. Stupid TLE).

Thank you to all the problem-setters and all others who contributed to this contest as well as all the other contests of the past. I remember the first time my younger brother showed me competitive coding while I was taking my data structures class (5 months ago). I told him, "This shit seems so stupid. I'm not gonna waste my time with this." A month after the class, I was almost exclusively doing competitive coding.

I think if this platform didn't exist, I would have lost my passion for coding, and it would have been very likely that I quit. I've done my share of drugs in the past, and honestly, nothing is more exhilarating than getting your solution accepted on 1 try and locking it with confidence.

The community here is amazing. Once I get better, I hope to contribute to the community that I love. Sucks that I can only say thanks to show my appreciation, wish I can contribute in some way. Anyways, happy holidays!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English I_Love_CompetitiveCoding 2018-12-27 19:54:39 93
en1 English I_Love_CompetitiveCoding 2018-12-27 19:53:54 1056 Initial revision (published)