When submitting a solution in C++, please select either C++14 (GCC 6-32) or C++17 (GCC 7-32) as your compiler. ×

Overleaf

Revision en5, by DreamR, 2019-02-20 21:05:33

Hello Codeforces,

I would like to introduce you to:

Recently combined with ShareLaTeX, Overleaf has been updated to a new version and is used widely among students and teachers.

What is Overleaf?

Overleaf is a website where you can start using LaTeX on the go, possibly helping you to write an essay, paper, or proof. You can learn what LaTeX by checking out the following websites:

1. Wikipedia
  2. Guide

Why use Overleaf?

There's nothing complicated for you to install, you can start using Overleaf the instant you register for an account. You can also collaborate with classmates, teachers, friends, etc — Your collaborator doesn't even need an account! There are also many templates available on Overleaf that you could use. Lastly, Overleaf supports almost all LaTeX features, such as inserting images, bibliographies, equations, etc. You can read more about the exciting things you can accomplish in Overleaf by checking out these guides.

How to register

Just register like you did for Codeforces! Make a username, password, and then link your account to an email, and then your all set! Start using LaTeX!

Homepage: Overleaf

I'm already aware that many of you probably know about Overleaf, as it is well known and popular throughout the world, but for the other users who yet don't know about Overleaf or LaTeX I hope this will help you out in any sort of way. <3

If you have any difficulties or have questions, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

AoPS is also a good site to ask questions and explore deeper into LaTeX!

Thanks for reading!

-DreamR

P.S: LaTeX is usually used for math-related topics but you can still use it to show your work or prove something in your code. Trust me! There is a 100% guarantee that Overleaf will be helpful. :)

In the future I will be sharing other LaTeX online editors.

Tags overleaf, helpful, coding, math

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en6 English DreamR 2019-02-20 21:05:49 0 (published)
en5 English DreamR 2019-02-20 21:05:33 64 (saved to drafts)
en4 English DreamR 2019-02-15 01:04:23 103
en3 English DreamR 2019-02-13 07:18:45 4 Tiny change: '\n\n**How do I register*' -> '\n\n**How to register*'
en2 English DreamR 2019-02-13 07:09:34 123
en1 English DreamR 2019-02-12 11:20:06 2073 Initial revision (published)