[Reference] Github reference project for ICPC contest/programming contest in general

Revision en2, by Nisiyama_Suzune, 2019-08-01 03:25:34

After the World Final this year, I think that instead of let the reference material we used rot in a depository, it is better if we can collaborate and polish a piece of reference that can serve as the foundation for any team that wishes to best their skill in contests, or for any person who wishes to achieve a higher rating in Codeforces. After all, who can say that they haven't thought of "color their name red" on this website?

So here it is, Allow me to present you Luna's Magic Reference, which is the foundation we used to develop our reference for the ICPC contests last year: https://github.com/Nisiyama-Suzune/LMR

I hope that you can try to utilize it in the next contest, point out bugs or confusing parts if you find any, and share your own masterpiece of code that can potentialy benefit the whole community.

Thanks in advance and wish you all high rating!

Tags #acmicpc, reference, reference material, references

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English Nisiyama_Suzune 2019-08-01 03:26:58 4 Tiny change: 'er rating in Codeforc' -> 'er rating on Codeforc'
en2 English Nisiyama_Suzune 2019-08-01 03:25:34 4 Edited title
en1 English Nisiyama_Suzune 2019-08-01 03:24:42 1009 Initial revision (published)