Offices
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 7 character(s)
I recently came across a OI camp problem which I've been stuck on for some time now. Could anyone help me? Here's the problem statement:↵

Bytel is a mobile telephony potentate. Each employee has been issued a company phone, the memory of which holds↵
the numbers of some of his co-workers (all of them have their own number in their phones as well). Due to dynamic↵
growth of their operations the board of directors intends to move company headquaters to new office buildings. It has↵
been decided — in order to boost work efficiency — that every pair of employees working in different buildings should↵
know (reciprocally) each others phone number i.e. their phone ought to hold necessary phone numbers.↵

Simultaneously, the board has decided to rent as many office buildings as possible to ensure good working conditions.↵
Help the board of Bytel to plan the number of office buildings and their size in accordance with the aforementioned↵
requirements.↵

I've thought about this for this but haven't made much progress. I initially thought about working with connected components and perhaps doing some dsu but could not think of anything more. Could anyone help
 please?

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English wonderingabout 2019-08-13 20:29:25 7 Tiny change: 'nyone help?' -> 'nyone help please?'
en1 English wonderingabout 2019-08-12 00:12:58 1190 Initial revision (published)