Being Insulted based on rating no voice ?

Revision en3, by anthonymcqueen21, 2019-11-25 00:24:49

Hello i would appreciate to not be insulted based my low rating compared to everyone else and for those who in a rush to judge someone when they clearly dont know them.

"hey man, you don't know me but I've been interested in your profile for a while now. from everything you post, you keep up the facade that you're very interested in competitive programming, but from your submission history, it seems like you don't even read the problem statement **** just making sure, this entire thing is a joke right? no offense intended, I'm just curious lol"

Thank you USER: askdfjlas a "Expert" who insults people who are below him this is not needed in the community.

So codeforces you have a policy on this issue of insults i hope you hold this user accountable.

But after i posted i noticed i get ridiculed for pointing this out, so does this platform not recognize low ranked coders, and only hold a special place for high ranking coders ?.. So don't we have a voice or opinion about these issues or are we automatically shut out because we are not ranked well sounds hypocritical to me ?

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English anthonymcqueen21 2019-11-25 00:24:49 346
en2 English anthonymcqueen21 2019-11-25 00:22:01 12
en1 English anthonymcqueen21 2019-11-24 07:43:36 794 Initial revision (published)