My new interview preparation website

Revision en4, by ADJA, 2020-11-04 19:18:03

Hello, Codeforces

Here is something I've been working on for a while now. It's still in beta, but I think it's in a good shape to share. I think it's relevant to CF community, but if not, sorry for the spam :)

I am an ex-Google software engineer, and I wrote down almost everything I know about interview preparation, and launched a small website. It is something of a preparation course and guide at the same time.

Here is what's inside:

• 40+ articles about everything from resume to algorithms to compensation.
  • Selected leetcode problems with hints, solutions and such.
  • Code examples and explanations of common algorithms and techniques.
  • A place where you can track your interview preparation progress.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. Hopefully, you will find it useful in your own preparation!

Link: https://interviews.school/

P.S. I would appreciate any feedback. Feel free to point to any errors you will find. And what else can I add?
P.P.S I think some articles there will be relevant to people learning competitive programming as well. For example, you can check out articles on sorting, dynamic programming, heaps, and graphs.

Tags interviews, tutorial

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en4 English ADJA 2020-11-04 19:18:03 41 Tiny change: 'm :)\n\nI wrote do' -> 'm :)\n\nI am an ex-Google software engineer, and I wrote do'
en3 English ADJA 2020-11-04 19:15:28 78
en2 English ADJA 2020-06-04 15:46:31 5 Tiny change: 'ide:\n\n* 39 articles ' -> 'ide:\n\n* 40+ articles '
en1 English ADJA 2020-05-26 19:44:23 1143 Initial revision (published)