CFNotifications.com: Hear verdicts to your submissions! (no set up required)

Revision en1, by SecondThread, 2020-06-29 23:36:03

CF Notifications

Want an easy-to-use tool to notify you when you get a problem correct? Looking for an inspirational jingle to celebrate when you AC? Wish you could just move on to problem B immediately after submitting A and had someone to let you know in case you got it wrong? Now you can!

CFNotifications.com is a simple website that does this for you. All you have to do is type in your handle and click login.

It works on all CF rounds, and also other submissions if you are upsolving, practicing, or running a VP on your own. Personally, I just leave it on a second computer with the volume turned up and then I don't have to worry about it ever.

How it works

It rechecks Codeforces every 4 seconds for new submissions, or every 1 second if you have a submission that is judging. It uses the CF API and I did my best to make sure it is as low-impact on Codeforces as possible while still giving results pretty much instantly.

Let me know what you think!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English SecondThread 2020-07-02 00:29:22 787
en2 English SecondThread 2020-06-30 02:29:27 94 Tiny change: 'ow-impact on Codeforces as possi' -> 'ow-impact to the servers as possi' (published)
en1 English SecondThread 2020-06-29 23:36:03 1106 Initial revision (saved to drafts)