Rating changes for last rounds are temporarily rolled back. They will be returned soon. ×

Getting Runtime Errors In Graph Algorithms Frequently
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 10 character(s)
I don't know why but whenever I try to perform some BFS or DFS on a graph I usually get a Runtime Error and the problem doesn't end there, the main problem is that I am not able to correct my mistake and end up writing the code again. This routine is good for practice but in a contest when I encounter a Runtime Error it is pretty difficult to correct it and sometimes I cannot even find the error after the contest. So in this blog, I just wanted to ask if there is anything that would make it easier to get ahold of where the Runtime Error occurred. ↵

Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.↵

Now you might be thinking why I have written Graph Algorithms in the heading.  It's because my motivation for writing this blog was a question which I ( was doing 10 minutes ago of writing this blog ) think can be done using graph algorithms and because I think some people do get frustrated while correcting a Runtime Error ( I am sure that I am one of th
emose people ).↵

English isn't my first language so excuse me for any mistakes.↵

Submission Link for the code I was talking about: https://codeforces.com/contest/377/submission/85782081↵

Thank You!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English FoxSin_Baan 2020-07-02 19:43:28 64
en2 English FoxSin_Baan 2020-07-02 18:49:39 10 Tiny change: ' one of them ).\n\nEng' -> ' one of those people ).\n\nEng'
en1 English FoxSin_Baan 2020-07-02 18:47:04 1208 Initial revision (published)