CP videos in Hindi language?

Revision en3, by demoralizer, 2020-07-18 19:57:29

LATEST EDIT: The channel is created, read more in my new blog.

EDIT: I have decided I'm going to start the channel. If you want videos on some specific topics or editorials of some famous questions, please mention them in the comment section below.

Hello everyone,

I see a lot of content in russian or chinese language that gets translated or rewritten in english and then it gets introduced to the world. I believe that in my country (India), there are people who aren't very familiar with English either. I actually know a few people who are sometimes unable to understand blogs and editorials because of being weak in English. Even some of the people who understand English pretty well might feel more comfortable with Hindi.

Now I know that English is a pretty standard language and people should be good at it, but I still believe that Hindi videos would actually be helpful to some people, although I'm not very sure, that's why I wrote this blog.

Should I start a youtube channel in which I make videos about algorithms and/or problem solutions in Hindi? I have a few nice topics in mind.

Please comment your opinions/suggestions (your suggestions are valuable even if you can't speak/understand Hindi)

Tags #video lecture, #video solutions, #hindi

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English demoralizer 2020-07-18 19:57:29 113
en2 English demoralizer 2020-07-07 10:40:59 193 Tiny change: '\n**EDIT:** ' -> '**EDIT:** '
en1 English demoralizer 2020-07-06 22:56:36 1004 Initial revision (published)