Collection — Good CP Resources for beginners and intermediates

Revision en1, by 3o1, 2020-07-24 07:00:42

Hello there, coders! I hope everyone is doing good.

When I started reading blogs and articles about different tips, tricks and issues faced by other coders on various sites I found some of the posts really informative and I collected them at a place by saving their links.

Only Yesterday my friend suggested me to make those links public as he found them useful too. The thing is that many a times we find some useful post and instead of saving it for future, we move on to the next one.

I have curated all of the posts which I found useful in the past few months and now I have made a GitHub repository in markdown containing them and I will maintain it and add new posts as I find.

This repo is basically a guide for beginners and intermediate level competitive programmers containing links on data structures and algorithms as well as different maths and ad-hoc problems.

You can find it here and star it or watch to get notified for future changes.

Overview of my repository:

• It contains the suggestions on time management and techniques one should adapt while starting cp.

• Along with it there are various tools which are quite useful in competitive programming.

• Various blogs and video tutorials which I found useful in understanding a concept.

• There are ladders and topic-wise curated problems for beginners and intermediate level programmers.

Check out my repo.

However, there are a lot of problems and blogs still to be added in there, so I would ask your suggestions in what to add and if you feel like you have a link which should be added in there for benefit of all, please add it in comment.

Thanks, happy coding !

Tags #general, #help, #guide

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English 3o1 2020-07-24 07:00:42 1888 Initial revision (published)