Presenting Codeforces Optimal Theme

Revision en1, by CelicaArfonia, 2020-09-15 23:43:22

Introduction

Hello, Codeforces! I made an optimal theme for this amazing site. Optimal theme is a theme that allows you to read text easily without harming your eyes. For example, optimal color scheme is 81% white bg color instead of 100% white bg color and black text color. Many sites doing the opposite, like Google or Yandex, to save dangerous white bg color. Of course the site will be looking not typical in the case of use 81% white bg color, but it is just a well-established prejudice to use 100% white bg color, and I think most part of good designers know this, but is scared to make first move. Even without being a professional web coder, I decided to make life a little bit better for people who use Codeforces.

Apologies

I am very apologise not to make this theme applicable to the blog section. As I sad, I am not a professional web coder, and it was very difficult for me to edit Codeforces's some comment styles, so I decided not to apply this theme to the hole blog section(。•́︿•̀。).

Gratitudes

The code of Codeforces dark theme was very helpful, so thank you sigma_g! The feedback from people who knows the HTML and CSS well will be very helpful(also any positive feedback will be helpful(✯◡✯))

Installation Guide(easy as 1, 1, 2, 3, 5)

1. Install Tampermonkey extension(not only for Chrome(⌒‿⌒))
  2. Install Codeforces Optimal Theme userscirpt(it is possible, that you will want to check if it is switched on at the Tampermonkey control panel)

Check it out!  Please notice, that this theme is applicable to the hole site in two languages except the blog section, including this page ):

If you have any suggestions on how to improve this theme, I will be very glad to hear them and take them to the note!

And finally, remember, your waifu is real! (✧ω✧)

Tags optimal-theme, theme, style, design, optimal, css, html, misaki

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en6 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-17 02:36:17 131 Version update
en5 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-16 22:07:58 38 Tiny change: 'd font of rated user to d' -> 'd font of user to d'
en4 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-16 19:53:56 98 Tiny change: 'e l and I.' -> 'e l and I. Further updates will be automatic.'
en3 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-16 02:05:46 2 Tiny change: 'me) userscirpt(it is p' -> 'me) userscript(it is p'
en2 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-15 23:54:24 1 Tiny change: ' thank you [user:sig' -> ' thank you, [user:sig'
en1 English CelicaArfonia 2020-09-15 23:43:22 2040 Initial revision (published)