Invitation to CodeChef December Lunchtime 2020

Правка en5, от Um_nik, 2020-12-26 20:30:15

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s December Lunchtime, this Saturday, 26th December, from 9:30 pm to 12:30 am IST.
Note the unusual time. It starts at 9:30pm instead of the usual 7:30pm

You will be given a total of 8 problems (6 in Div2, 6 in Div1) to solve in a duration of 3 hours.

Joining us on the problem setting panel are:

Problem Submission: If you have original problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.

Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube Channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Good luck and have fun!

As this is my first contest as CodeChef admin, I wanted to add few words from myself. Please do consider setting problems on CodeChef, we need your help to create great contests! One of the advantages of setting problems on CodeChef is that you don't have to create whole problemset by yourself (though it is certainly possible, you can write directly to admins to [email protected] for LunchTimes and to [email protected] for Cook-Offs). Many new authors can't create whole problemset without experience, and that's totally understandable! Sending problems for review allows you to get feedback for our admins (Um_nik, 300iq, jtnydv25, Ashishgup and Morphy), and if your problem is good, you will get the invaluable experience of setting a problem for thousands of participants worldwide while working side-by-side with some of the best minds in competitive programming. Some of the best problems in this contest are set by first-time problemsetters, at least on such a level, and they did a great job, I'm looking forward to working with them again.

Apologies to SeismicToss for messing up the announcement :)

The contest is unrated due to queue and server issues.

Теги codechef, lunchtime, december

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en5 Английский Um_nik 2020-12-26 20:30:15 61
en4 Английский Um_nik 2020-12-25 21:28:30 97
en3 Английский Um_nik 2020-12-25 17:50:06 41 Tiny change: '25] Singal\n\n- Test' -> '25] Singal, Bhavyesh [user:bhvdsi] Desai\n\n- Test'
en2 Английский Um_nik 2020-12-25 15:27:34 8 Tiny change: 'em [here](www.codech' -> 'em [here](https://www.codech' (published)
en1 Английский Um_nik 2020-12-25 15:22:10 3624 Initial revision (saved to drafts)