Invitation to CodeChef May Cook-Off 2021

Revision en2, by radoslav11, 2021-05-23 16:31:25

We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s May Cook-Off, this Sunday, 23rd May, from 9:30 PM — 12:00 AM IST

The May Cook-Off will have Junglee Games as the official contest recruiter! They are looking for SDE II & III Backend, SDE II & III Data, and SDE II Frontend roles for their fast-paced environment.

Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

Prizes:

The winners will receive CodeChef laddus with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.

The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.

Important Update

Did you create multiple usernames with CodeChef in the past? If yes, here's an update. We now have a portal where you get to see all your usernames so that you can delete all and keep the best one for you.

Hope to see you participating. Good Luck!

Tags codechef, cook-off

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English radoslav11 2021-05-23 16:31:25 28 Tiny change: 'i, Ashish Kumar, Su' -> 'i, Ashish [user:7KIRA1999] Kumar, Su'
en1 English radoslav11 2021-05-23 00:57:27 2605 Initial revision (published)