Meme versions of my favourite LGM

Revision en1, by 3o1, 2021-05-29 10:01:17

So, we are currently in a very problematic situation and everyone is in an argument with one another on what they should really call their existence.. Should it be a question or a problem? Well someone settled it off with a "bugaboo" thing and it's really apt because most of the time I'm really bugabooing my existence or thinking about different ways how I could cause bugaboos to others.

Next up, I got so obsessed with the progenitor of THE best blog that I searched for 0.0019 sec on google and found some of the old pics of my favourite LGM that I wanna share without his consent. Of course, my fav LGM had selfies with many of the celebtities by I disregarded them all and picked up the ones that existed for real.

Uh! If you still didn't guess who my fav LGM is, then he's on a TOUR to the top of Mariana Trench. Here's his cf profile, link in description: 1622185805288

Now I shall share the pics with the context.

When someone says, “I have a problem, What is your name?”.

rsz-1pics-art-05-29-10-19-13

When someone wanted a QnA session with him.

rsz-pics-art-05-29-10-07-41

Watching the movie “problem mark” with boyfriend.

Pics-Art-05-29-101413

That one narcissist moment.

Pics-Art-05-29-102500

Someone introduces “bugaboo” and everyone is crazy about it.

rsz-picsart-05-29-100315

Now, I would like to thank the person who supplied me with the courage to post this. He’s a man with Zero Haters and a huge lover of Um_ortized algorithms :

Pics-Art-05-29-10-42-24

On a serious note: If “Question” and “Problem” with an external help of “Task” gave birth to “Bugaboo”, then “Solution” and “Answer” together will produce what? Time to tag Ari for the answer solution

This post is meant for humour, if someone got offended by some kind I take the full responsibility.

And for the ones who are gonna complain about wasted time, you should have not checked it, but check this out.

#RedditWoosh #I_like_problems #MoreOffense

Tags memes, #bugaboos, lgm

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English 3o1 2021-05-29 10:01:17 2762 Initial revision (published)