Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: Ildar 300iq Gainullin, Alexander scanhex Morozov, Ivan isaf27 Safonov, Anton antontrygubO_o Trygub, Md. Reyad Fiction Hossain
- Admin : Ildar 300iq Gainullin
- Tester: Alexander scanhex Morozov
- Editorialist: Ajit Sharma ajit Kasturi
- Video Editorialists: Chirayu [user: chirayu_jain98] Jain, Prachi agarwal19 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan Agnihotri, Bharat Singla, Aryan Aggu_01000101 Agarwala, Radoslav radoslav11 Dimitrov
- Statement Verifier: Jakub Xellos Safin
- Mandarin Translator: Hanlin Ioser Ren
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov
- Bengali Translator: Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava akashsrivastava143
Top 20 performers in the Indian category and top 10 performers in the Global category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. First to solve each problem except challenge — 100 laddus. Know more here
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Hope to see you participating!