Hope you are doing well during the quarantine.
My name is Oleg and I'm 21 years old programmer from Ukraine. I know that a lot of you are trying to improve your skills in competitive programming. At the same time, I'd like to improve my English and communication skills. So let's make a deal! I give you CP experience, you give me English practice, no money from you.
What I specifically mean:
Who am I?
- Red on Codeforces (actually have just become red and very happy about that \^o^/).
- ICPC 2020 finalist.
- Have 6+ years of experience in competitive programming.
- Used to work at Amazon and Huawei.
Who are you?
- Native English speaker (preferably) or fluent in English.
- Have at least 1400 rating on Codeforces. If you are lower, but fit other items and really want to try, it's possible to make an exception for you.
- Interesting person, willing and able to make useful conversation.
What do we do?
- You choose what do you want me to help you with. It might be particular problems, university tasks (from Algorithms / Data structures / C++ courses, because I'm not really good in others), some theoretical topics or just discussion about professional experience.
- We schedule time, use skype, zoom, etc. and have a conversation.
- I'm not going to teach you regularly, it's not coaching, no promises, no guarantees. Simply trying to help each other.
What do we get?
- You get help with your problems (at least I'll try to help).
- I improve my English and communication skills.
- We both have fun from the conversation :)
One more time, it's completely free for you. Just interchange of experience.
If you're interested and meet the above requirements, feel free to PM me on Codeforces or Telegram (@Mustang98). Please specify, where you are from, how good you are in English and what kind of help you would like to get.
Also, I don't know, how many people will contact me, so sorry in advance if I reply to you with some delay.
Thanks for your attention and have a nice day ahead :)