Greetings Codeforces Community!
CodeChef presents July Lunchtime contest! The 3-hour long contest is jam-packed with engrossing problems that is sure to be an absolute treat for you. So, get ready to code and compete!
Further, if you have some engaging problem ideas and want them to be used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them with our admins here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas
Expecting to see you join your fellow coders and participate in the contest in large numbers. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), Erfan.aa (Erfan Alimohammadi)
- Tester: RomaWhite (Roman Bilyi)
- Editorialist: vijju123 (Abhishek Pandey)
- Statement Verifier: xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: gediiiiiii (Gedi Zheng)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 27th July 2019 (1930 hrs) to 27th July 2019 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME74
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!