I am happy to invite you to Codeforces Round #761 (Div. 2), which will take place on Dec/16/2021 16:35 (Moscow time). The round will be rated for participants with rating lower than 2100. Notice the unusual starting time.
All the problems were authored and prepared by me. The round wouldn’t be possible without these people:
- Artyom123 for excellent coordination and translation of statements.
- KAN for help with round preparation.
- arvindf232, physics0523, SecondThread, Igorbunov, kevinxiehk, generic_placeholder_name, Kotehok3, minhcool, anthony123, Elison, shishyando, SlavicG, Absyarka, erniepsycholone, dbsbs, lomienyeet for testing and valuable feedback.
- Again, arvindf232 and generic_placeholder_name for providing solutions to a problem that are better than the author’s solution.
- Again, kevinxiehk for submitting many different solutions to a problem.
- MikeMirzayanov for great Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
- You, for participating!
You will have 2 hours to solve 5 problems, one of which is divided into two subtasks. One of the problems is interactive, please see the guide of interactive problems if you are not familiar with it.
Wish you good luck and high ratings!
Here is the score distribution: $$$750-1000-1500-(2000-1000)-3000$$$.
The editorial is here: click.
UPD: Sorry but there is a checker bug in problem E. All submissions of problem E will be rejudged soon.
UPD2: Rejudge done, the round remains rated.
Congratulations to the winners (will be updated after system tests):
Div. 1 + Div. 2:
Problem A: by Kon567889 at $$$2$$$ minutes!
Problem B: by wifiiii at $$$3$$$ minutes!
Problem C: by kidofod at $$$8$$$ minutes!
Problem D1: by Kevin114514 at $$$17$$$ minutes!
Problem D2: by Vercingetorix at $$$28$$$ minutes!
Problem E: by FakeRainbow_sjy at $$$23$$$ minutes!