Greetings, fellow code enthusiasts!
We are thrilled to extend a special invitation to you for CodeStart 6.0, the ultimate coding challenge that will put your skills to the test. The event is scheduled for March 20th, 9 PM and will run for 5 hours, promising to be a wild and exciting ride.
Get ready to dive into 10 tricky problems that will make your brain hurt (in the best possible way!) The problems have been crafted and tested by our team of problem setters, including me (ved_rajpoot), coderdhanraj, got_sphinx, Anonymous_Coder, anonymous_2211, lalit_1471, DNAKLORD, deepakyadav18, kantan, Yath, krishnaaa2303, Invinc3, anuj_pandey0. These coding geniuses have put their hearts and souls into creating challenges that will test even the most seasoned coders out there.
So, whether you're a coding wizard or just starting out, this competition is for you! Bring your friends and form a team of up to three members, and get ready to take on the ultimate coding battle.
To register for CodeStart 6.0, please fill out this form.
Guidelines for the contest:
- Registration opens six hours before the competition. To register for the contest join the Codeforces group here if you haven't joined already, form a team, and register as a team.
- This contest follows the ICPC format, complete with binary scoring and randomly ordered problems. Think of it like a box of chocolates — you never know what you're gonna get!
- Remember, it's a team competition, so work together to solve the problems and only one team member needs to submit the final solution. Together, we've got this!
- Just a heads up, there will be a penalty for incorrect submissions, so make sure your code is on point!
- The problems have a difficulty rating of 800-1900 CF, so even your grandma could solve them (no offense to your grandma, of course).
- Want to know more about the platform? Our blog has got you covered. Study up and get ready to dominate!
May the code be with you. Best of luck!
UPD: Codestart 6.0 has been rescheduled to March 20th at 9 PM.
CodeStart 6.0 is postponed till further notice due to a power cut in the college. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Is this for students only?
Yes, but anyone can participate but will be discarded from the final standings. So if you wanna participate you can.
Problems are really good!
Amazing contest with a very well balanced problemset, better than the recent ICPC prelims for sure :)
Problem C and F were brilliant.
Glad you liked :)