I have added this year's Spain Olympiad in Informatics to the gym, both the two days of the finals and the online qualifier round. Previously on Codeforces I advertised the online mirror for the finals; now the problems are open here for everyone to try them.
- One 6-tasks contest and two 5-tasks contests with OI scoring (subtasks).
- Statements in English and Spanish.
- There are short editorial slides for the finals available only in Spanish, but it should be feasible to use a translation service.
- Problems are ordered by difficulty in the online qualifier, but not in the finals.
- Problem authors: FelixMP, misteg168, cescmentation_folch, BlancaHM, isaaclo97 and others.
- The problems cover a wide range of difficulties, and the subtasks make it possible to progress in all problems, so the finals should be interesting contests for participants of all skill levels. The online qualifier has a lower difficulty ceiling but the problems are still interesting I think.
I hope you like the problems!