I watched the project in a month and this week I had a possibility to participate.
Many thanks MikeMirzayanov for the organisation of this project.
There are some offers concerning site improvements:
1) direct discussion with quoting
Discussion in the form of a tree happens rather inconveniently. The messages are posted nonlinear and it's sometimes difficult to watch updates in a huge topic. It seems to me consecutive answers with quoting possibility (in the form of the text and the link to a post) would be ideal.
2) source code viewing directly from the table
The question "And where I can see Peter's code?" appears frequently. It would be extremely useful to have possibility to watch the code directly from the table of competitions: when you press Ctrl + Click on a table cell you receive submit's queue. Clicking to the submit here would be very convenient for looking at initial code.
To facilitate code viewing of top's participants such thing will help here:
4) link to contest tutorials
There is no link (from contest page) on a post, containing problem's tutorials. In the absence of tutorials the link should make you offer to write tutorials.
5) nickname change possibility
Useful or not?
7) opportunity to subscript/unsubscript topic/someone's blog/whole forum
I'm really waiting for that.
8) login redirecting bug
9) recent actions bug
Dublicating messages on refresh.
10) delivery bug
11) "narrow screens" bug
3) base of algorithms - Waiting for merging (and translating?) e-maxx and Codeforces.
6) rating graph - Implemented.
Thanks, fast ACes to you. :)