Hello CodeForces Community!
I would like to invite you to take part in August Challenge 2017 (https://www.codechef.com/AUG17). The contest promises to deliver on an interesting set of algorithmic problems with something for all. As always, the long contests will start on first Friday of every month and last for 10 days. This ensures that two weekends are covered. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Setters: PraveenDhinwa (Praveen Dhinwa), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), arjunarul (Arjun Arul), AlexandruValeanu (Alexandru Valeanu), naksh9619_ (Naksh Arora)
- Testers: Xsquare (Prateek Gupta), kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh), Denis Anischenko (altruist)
- Editorialist: BayHarborButcher (Hussain Kara Fallah)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 4th August 2017 (1500 hrs) to 14th August 2017 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. To know more about Laddus, check here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu and to know more about New Prize Categories, check here: https://blog.codechef.com/2017/03/03/new-goodies-new-categories-new-prizes-every-contest/. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!