Hello CodeForces Community!
With ACM ICPC regionals round the corner, you surely wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to learn and practice your coding skills. And, here, I would like to invite you all to CodeChef’s September Long Challenge. Get your brains working for ten days of coding. Joining me on the problem setting panel, we have:
- Problem Authors: Sereja (Sergey Nagin), Berezin (Dmytro Berezin), I_love_PHP (Hanlin Ren), bciobanu (Bogdan Ciobanu), praveen123 (Praveen Dhinwa), Xsquare (Prateek Gupta)
- Problem Tester: shangjingbo (Jingbo Shang)
- Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Editorialist: I_love_PHP (Hanlin Ren)
- Language Verifier: (Priyank Jaini)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
I hope you will enjoy solving the problems. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below after the contest.
Time: 1st September 2017 (1500 hrs) to 11th September 2017 (1500 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Prizes: * Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!