Hello CodeForces Community!
We hope you all had a great time participating in November Long Challenge. Now it’s time to buckle up again and compete in November Cook-Off. So hurry up, note down the details and be there. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Problem Setter and Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
- Problem Tester: AmrMahmoud (Amr Mahmoud)
- Problem Editorialist:likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
- Russian Translator: CherryTree (Sergey Kulik)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 19th November 2017 (2130 hrs) to 20th November 2017 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK88
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://www.codechef.com/laddu. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!!
UPD: 90 minutes to start!