Have you ever felt annoyed by reloading your profile page again and again after the end of every contest to see your new ratings ???
Then you will definitely like MyRatings which displays ratings of the user from various competitive programming sites in the terminal!!
Currently supports Codechef,Codeforces and Hackerearth !!
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://myratings.readthedocs.io.
It is pip installable ( https://pypi.python.org/pypi/myratings) , just type pip install myratings for installation
- Mode 1: In this mode user handles and ratings are stored in the disk when user enters them for the first time so that the user need not enter them in the future and also it provides a comparison summary between old and new ratings.It is the default mode.
- Mode 2: If it is not possible to maintain log, users can still view their ratings by simply selecting competitive programming site option number and entering handle.
- Type "myratings" from the commandline
- First time it asks for user handle of the respective sites
- Then rating summary will be displayed
To configure type the following command:: myratings config
Please Note: This is just initial iteration . For reporting bugs,suggesting update and contribution kindly refer https://github.com/kgarun/myratings