This is an Sublime Text 3 plugin which:
- Takes the URL of a problem such as https://www.codechef.com/problems/INVLIS.
- Parses the URL and get the problem code(In this case it is INVLIS).
- Creates a new .cpp or .py file with a pre-determined template(cpp.snippets which is customized via settings).
For all operating Systems, ctrl+alt+x opens a new dialogue box which takes the problem url as user input
How to install
- Install Package Control from here
- In Sublime, Open Package Control
Package Control: Install Packages
- Now you should be able to search for and install the GetCode Package.
How to use it
After installing, it is necessary to configure the settings(setting the default directory and snippets).
After configuring the settings, ctrl+alt+x opens a new dialogue box which takes the problem url as user input
Supported websites(for now)
- Virtual Judge