Greetings Codeforces community!
You all are invited to participate in CodeChef’s April Cook-Off sponsored by ShareChat. This is a short contest with 7 problems on offer. The problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
ShareChat — our contest sponsor is seeking both interns and full-time employees to join their dynamic team. Job opportunities are open to programmers across the world and internship opportunities are exclusively aimed at final year B.Tech students who have already been placed and looking forward to gaining startup experience. Visit the contest page for more details.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: T1duS (Udit Sanghi), Farhod_Farmon (Farhod Khakimiyon), Kerim.K (Kerim Kochekov)
- Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Editorialist: adamant (Alexander Kulkov)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 21st April 2019 (2130 hrs) to 22nd April 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK105
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344
(For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Hope to see you participating!!