Greetings Codeforces community!
CodeChef’s July Cook-Off is here! That means two and a half hours of engaging problems designed specifically to serve your intellectual appetite. So, get ready to code and compete! Further, all our problem statements will be available in English, Hindi, Bengali, Russian, Mandarin and Vietnamese.
Additionally, if you have some original and interesting problem ideas and want them to be used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them with CodeChef admins here.
Hoping to see you join your fellow coders and participate in the contest. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: imAnik (Anik Sarker), Kosai (Hasin Rayhan Dewan Dhruboo)
- Tester: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Editorialist: taran_1407 (Taranpreet Singh)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Mandarin Translator: gediiiiiii (Gedi Zheng)
- Vietnamese Translator: songuku95 (Team VNOI)
- Russian Translator: GandalfTheGrey (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: devils_code (Akash Srivastava)
I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.
Time: 21st July 2019 (2130 hrs) to 22nd July 2019 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.
Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK108
Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
Top 10 performers in Global and top 10 performers in Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to email@example.com)
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!