We're the leaders for our school competitive programming club, and we're hosting a small OI-style contest in our school soon (and for some other schools too!). If we're able to, we might try to host an online mirror contest! We're just wondering if anybody here would be interested to test out our contest, and give us any feedback?
Just a few details:
- There are 6 tasks, which we estimate are between Division 3 and Division 2 in difficulty.
- One task is interactive style.
- The contest is OI-style, so there are subtasks for all the 6 tasks.
- The writers are astoria, kimbj0709 and socho.
- We're looking for any feedback about the quality of tasks, the gradient of difficulty in the contest, and the variety of topics in the contest.
Please message me if you're interested in helping us test this! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you for your time!
We have now got enough testers — thanks to all of Codeforces for being such a great community! A lot of people have reached out to us offering to test, thank you to everyone involved! We really appreciate your help, and we hope to be able to return the favour to this wonderful community sometime soon!