Greetings Codeforces Community! CodeChef invites you all to join us at CodeChef’s January serving of the Cookoff. Crafted out of the very best ideas, our set of curated problems will take your codebuds for a delightful trip. This 2.5 hours contest will have five challenging problems.
Further the January Cookoff will be the perfect opportunity to improve your CodeChef ratings and rankings. Also if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in the CodeChef's contests, you can share them here: www.codechef.com/problemsetting/new-ideas.
I hope you will participate with your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setters: ahmad_salah (Ahmad Salah), adarshagr8 (Adarsh Agrawal), kmaaszraa (Kasra Mazaheri), chemthan (Nguyen Ngoc Trung), rishup132 (Ritesh Gupta), kharyusuf (Yusuf Kharodawala)
- Tester: radoslav11 (Radoslav Dimitrov)
- Editorialist: raja1999 (Raja Vardhan Reddy)
- Statement Verifier: Xellos (Jakub Safin)
- Admin: teja349 (Teja Vardhan Reddy)
- Mandarin Translator: UoA_ZQC (Qingchuan Zhang)
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedosik (Fedor Korobeinikov)
- Bengali Translator: solaimanope (Mohammad Solaiman)
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
- Start Date & Time: 19th January 2020 (2130 hrs) to 19th January 2020 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone
- Contest link: http://bit.ly/COOK114-Codeforces
- Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.
- Prizes: Top 10 performers in Global and top 10 performers in the Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: https://discuss.codechef.com/t/how-do-i-win-a-codechef-goodie/7344 Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!