It is the first round of a 2020 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open for everybody, the rating will be updated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2020:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
The problems of this round were developed by isaf27 and me. Thanks to the testers mohammedehab2002, Discombobulated, Aleks5d, Endagorion, 74TrAkToR, HIR180, dlwocks31,ToTheMoon, coyorkdow, Tzak, DomiKo, JustasLe, Hyado, Nemo, Merchant, Jatana, and (language corrector!) caoash.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2020 supported the global rounds initiative!
UPD: Score distribution: 500 1000 1000 (1000-1000) 2500 (2000-1500) 4000