It is the first round of a 2020 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open for everybody, the rating will be updated for everybody.
The prizes for this round:
- 30 best participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2020:
- In each round top-100 participants get points according to the table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of points he gets in the four rounds he placed the highest.
- The best 20 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
The problems of this round were developed by isaf27 and me. Thanks to the testers mohammedehab2002, taran_1407, Aleks5d, Endagorion, 74TrAkToR, HIR180, dlwocks31,ToTheMoon, coyorkdow, Tzak, DomiKo, JustasLe, Hyado, Nemo, Merchant, Jatana, and (language corrector!) caoash.
Thanks to XTX, which in 2020 supported the global rounds initiative!
UPD: Score distribution: 500 1000 1000 (1000-1000) 2500 (2000-1500) 4000