We (hu_tao, Tlatoani, golions, qlf9) are super excited to invite you to take part in Codeforces Round #655 (Div. 2), which will happen on Jul/11/2020 18:05 (Moscow time). Please note the unusual start time. The round is rated for users with rating strictly less than 2100, although higher rated users are more than welcome to take part out of competition.
Huge thanks to those who helped make this round possible:
- Tlatoani, golions, qlf9 for creating problems and preparation
- antontrygubO_o for r̶e̶j̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶s̶ coordinating our round
- gamegame, dorijanlendvaj, thenymphsofdelphi, aryanc403, Ari, alireza_kaviani, KonaeAkira, Mn619, AmShZ, smax, galen_colin, cuber_coder, gabrielwu, nvmdava, 300iq, 1-gon, Mohamed.Sobhy, kefaa2, pajenegod, Devil, Osama_Alkhodairy, Mohammad_Yasser, Discombobulated for testing and providing invaluable feedback
- MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon platforms
- You for participating in our contest :)
There will be 6 problems and 2 hours to solve them.
We really hope you enjoy our first contest!
UPD: Scoring Distribution:
UPD: Due to long queue, the round will be unrated. We're extremely sorry this happened, and all of us are sad about it. We hope you will at least enjoy the problems.