In fact, I could send this post here a year ago, but due to the some problems, I was unable to publish it, and then I completely forgot about it all. Better late than never :)
I know that I'm not the first person who created a site that shows a list of unsolved Codeforces problems, but I wouldn't do this site without having advantages over others :)
Hi, everybody. I created an open-source site that shows a list of unsolved CodeForces problems using (*drum roll*) Codeforces API.
Website is avaiable here!
You can find source code in my GitHub
Why is "Unsolved Codeforces Problems" better than its analogues?
1) My site shows your last submission link of each problem with the verdict, so you can quickly understand why you couldn't solve the problem;
2) My site supports Russian and English languages using buttons and logic as on the Codeforces site;
3) My site remembers your last entered handle. Every second matters, so that's why at the next session my site will immediately show you a list of problems;
4) You can view tags of problems directly on the site. By default, this feature is hidden, so that you can solve the problem yourself, without prompting; ^_^
5) Instant search problems by the name;