This is the fourth round of a 2020 series of Codeforces Global Rounds. The rounds are open and rated for everybody.
The prizes for this round are as follows:
- The top 30 participants get a t-shirt.
- 20 t-shirts are randomly distributed among those with ranks between 31 and 500, inclusive.
The prizes for the 6-round series in 2020 are as follows:
- In each round, the top 100 participants get points according to this table.
- The final result for each participant is equal to the sum of the points they got in the four rounds where they placed the highest.
- The top 30 participants over all series get sweatshirts and place certificates.
Thanks to XTX for supporting the global rounds initiative in 2020!
- antontrygubO_o for
rejecting most of our problemscoordinating our round.
- gamegame, dorijanlendvaj, thenymphsofdelphi, aryanc403, Ari, alireza_kaviani, KonaeAkira, Mn619, AmShZ, smax, galen_colin, cuber_coder, gabrielwu, nvmdava, 300iq, Monogon, Mohamed.Sobhy, maroonrk, kefaa2, pajenegod, Devil, Osama_Alkhodairy, Mohammad_Yasser, Taran_1407, Um_nik, physics0523, hugopm, mohammedehab2002, gonP, tfg, Joker_11, kshitij_sodani, JAPL, duckmoon99, Blastman, growup974, and Antebe for testing and providing invaluable feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for the Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
- All of you for participating in our contest!
We had a lot of testers as the problemset of the round changed significantly throughout testing! As a result of the huge amount of feedback, we think that we've managed to make the round really high quality and hope that you'll enjoy it :)
You will be given 3 hours to solve 9 problems. The score distribution will be announced at some point in time before the contest starts. Good luck!
UPD: Score distribution:
500 — 750 — 1000 — 1500 — 2000 — 2500 — 3000 — 3500 — 4000
UPD: System tests have finished. We hope you liked the problems! We apologize for the weak pretests on A and B — that was a major oversight on our part. Hopefully you were still able to enjoy the contest regardless :)
Congratulations to the winners!