I'd like to invite you to the mirrors of the 2020 final rounds of the National Olympiad in Informatics – Philippines. The mirrors will be held in the Codeforces gym. The NOI.PH is the Philippines' qualifier for the IOI.
- There are 2 contest days.
- There are 5 problems over 5 hours, per day.
- The problems will have subtasks. The maximum score for each problem will be 100 points.
- Some problems may have special scoring rules which will be indicated in the statement.
- The submission that achieves the maximum score is counted towards the final ranking.
- The problems range from easy to hard. We also tried to cover a diverse set of topics.
- Editorials will be released after the mirror contests end.
- Day 1 mirror: August 15, 2020 4pm UTC+8 (8am UTC) to 9pm UTC+8 (1pm UTC)
- Day 2 mirror: August 16, 2020 4pm UTC+8 (8am UTC) to 9pm UTC+8 (1pm UTC)
Acknowledgments: The problem setters were 1NCID3R, andrewting, cjquines, guissmo, Shisuko, timd, verngutz and myself (kevinsogo). Thanks to jddantes, jvirgil, TheLostCookie, Marte for testing. Lastly, thanks to MikeMirzayanov for Codeforces and Polygon.
Edit: The registration is now open for Day 1!
To those planning to participate, please ensure that you have installed Java JDK version at least 8. Knowing how to program in Java is not needed, but some tasks will ask you to run Java programs.
Edit: The editorials have been released.