For the past couple of years I have been developing a competitive programming platform that would aggregate solutions from different OJs. It was initially written for assigning tasks for my preparations (and some professors used it in our university for grading students in algorithmic courses).
Recently I have been developing a "ladders" feature, because I wanted to train and realized that this would be the best way to do it. Now, I am excited to say that I have decided to "go public" with this feature and invite you to try it out.
How it works
Do the steps below:
- Create an account at https://competitive.herokuapp.com
- Add your handles to your profile (Codeforces/Atcoder/etc.)
- Go to ladders and start solving problems
- When you start a task, a 2-hour timer starts; you have to solve the task in this time limit
- Tasks that are solved successfully are marked green, tasks that were unsolved are marked red
- You can also see a leaderboard with the best performances for the ladders
Tasks should be given according to your level, so if you are good, expect harder tasks to come up in your ladders.
Please don't grief
I will have a strict policy against griefers. If you do one of the following, you will probably get banned:
- Add a Codeforces/Atcoder/etc. account that is not yours
- Try to mess with the website in any way that would harm the data inside it
- Create any scripts that would mass-create tasks/groups/etc
- Exploit bugs of any sorts
- Please don't lie to yourself and cheat
If I see many of such attempts, I will discontinue the website. If you see someone do this, or get affected by it, please report it by completing the feedback form.
Other features of platform
I might come back here later to showcase some other nice features that I have been using on this platform. Until then, feel free to explore :). If you have ideas of interesting features, please let me know below :).
Please let me know if you find any problems by completing the feedback form on the website, or by writing in the comments. The website is still in development, and there will be a lot of changes in the future.