Followings are the basic information:
- Participants in each division will be given $$$6$$$ problems and $$$2.5$$$ hours to solve them.
- All problems have been cooked by me.
- Statements are very short unlike this announcement!
- Problems will have strong samples.
- There will be an interactive problem in this round, so, you should know how to deal with them.
- I hope your internet connection is good as some of the problems will feature awesome animations that I have created using Manim! Yeah, it means the problems will have better explanations.
- In my last contest, only $$$103$$$ div2 participants managed to solve div2C which is not good at all. So this time I have tried to maintain a more balanced difficulty distribution.
- I would like to thank teja349 for his brilliant coordination of this round.
- amnesiac_dusk tasted the problems(I hope they taste sweet!). I want to thank him particularly for helping me with the preparation of a few problems.
- Psychik is in charge of the editorials.
- Needless to say, Xellos did the statement improvements.
- Video Editorialists: Chirayu, agarwal19,darshancool25, manijuana, divesh2201
- Translators: Fedosik [Russian], Team VNOI [Vietnamese], solaimanope [Bengali], devils_code [Hindi], UoA_ZQC [Mandarin]
Prizes: The top $$$10$$$ Indian and top $$$10$$$ Global participants will receive CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here.
The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.