The round lasts 2.5 hours and is rated for both divisions.
What is Meet IT?
We are a family of enthusiastic and motivated young people passionate about programming and mathematics. We build a community where people learn together, motivate and help each other.
- We teamwork, not compete,
- Active learning is more effective than passive,
- We all work on the same goal: a better education for everyone,
- We don’t teach people; we show them how to discover by themselves,
- We are curious, ask questions, and explore,
- 1 hour practising is worth more than 10 hours watching someone else
How to join Meet IT family?
Meet IT family members worked hard over the last few months to provide you with our favourite challenges we came up with. We hope that you will enjoy them as much as we did :)
We are enthusiasts of short and clear problem statements, strong pretests, and happy participants!
Every effort is valuable for us, and therefore I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to the creation of this round:
- Co-founders of Meet IT: Mateusz and Paweł for guiding Meet IT projects and making things happen.
- Maciej, Piotr and Michał. Without their commitment in early years of Meet IT the Family would not exist.
- Round coordinator antontrygubO_o for endless discussions about the problemset.
- pawelek1 for coming up with problem ideas.
- tnowak for massive support in the work on harder tasks.
- staniewzki and jjaworska for developing the most challenging problem of the round.
- pasawicki for interest in tennis which was an inspiration to one of the problems, and for preparing another problem.
- lcaonmst for preparing a problem quickly and diligently.
- Mohamed.Sobhy for coming up with a nice easy problem and preparing it.
- Antoi for enduring my repetitive reminders to prepare a problem.
- flaviu2001 for his excitement about the round after testing and help to improve the shortcomings.
- _h_ for help in providing a high-quality editorial to one of the problems.
- dorijanlendvaj for firmly complaining about one edgy problem that pushed us towards substituting it with a better one.
- kobor for providing beautiful pictures for the removed problem. :(
- Devil for coming up with the substitution problem :), without you we would be still finalizing the problemset.
- arsijo for paying special attention to statements clarity during testing.
- zdolna_kaczka for winning the virtual contest among testers.
- Anadi for inventing an alternative solution to one of the hard problems as well as his kind comments and suggestions.
- Farhan132 for his ideas on how to improve the problemset in the second division.
- Linkus and a.piasta for showing the need to reduce the round difficulty a bit.
- The Army of Testers: ffao, khiro, Retired_cherry, Whistleroosh, ijontichy, growup974, AwesomeHunter, H4ckOm, TeaTime, hg333.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing platforms Codeforces and Polygon.
- all the people who strive for Meet IT Family to grow.
- Last but not least, my dear wife Marta who was very supportive throughout the long process of preparing the round.
I'm also thankful for Swistakk for testing the round thoroughly. Sorry for forgetting! I wrote the announcement sometime before that. I totally don't get why he got downvoted, please give him as much contribution as he deserves!
There will be $$$6$$$ problems in each division, with $$$4$$$ problems shared. One of those will have a subtask!
We strongly recommend to read all the problems. You have been warned :)
Div 2: 500 — 1000 — 1250 — 2000 — 2250 — (2500 + 750)
Div 1: 500 — 1000 — 1250 — (1750+750) — 3000 — 3000
We would like to host a stream shortly after the contest. We haven't yet figured out the details, you can expect some backstage stories about the round, Meet IT, and casual discussion. Stay tuned!
We've added the link to the stream which shows on the Streams pannel on the right. You're more than welcome to join our stream
We hope you've all enjoyed the round despite some minor issues. Congratulations to the winners!