We invite you to participate in CodeChef’s November Lunchtime, this Saturday, 28th November, from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm IST onwards 3 hours, 5 problems.
We will also be hosting two live problem discussion sessions on Sunday (29th) from 5pm to 6:30pm IST (first 4 problems) and on Monday (30th) from 5pm to 6:30pm IST (last 3 problems), where our panelist, rajarshi_basu will discuss the Lunchtime problems. Find more details here.
Also, if you have some original and engaging problem ideas, and you’re interested in them being used in CodeChef's contests, you can share them here.
Joining me on the problem setting panel are:
- Setter & Admin: Ildar 300iq Gainullin
- Tester: Nikolay Nebuchadnezzar Budin
- Editorialist: Alei Morphy Reyes
- Video Editorialists: Chirayu Jain, Prachi agarwal19 Agarwal, Darshan darshancool25 Lokhande, Yashodhan Molotov Agnihotri, Bharat Singlai, Aryan Aggu_01000101 Agarwala, Radoslav radoslav11 Dimitrov
- Statement Verifier: Jakub Xellos Safin
- Mandarin Translator: Qingchuan UoA_ZQC Zhang
- Vietnamese Translator: Team VNOI
- Russian Translator: Fedor Fedosik Korobeinikov
- Bengali Translator: Mohammad solaimanope Solaiman
- Hindi Translator: Akash Shrivastava
Prizes: Top 10 Indian and top 10 Global school students from ranklist will receive certificates and CodeChef laddus, with which they can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here. The video editorials of the problems will be available on our YouTube channel as soon as the contest ends. Subscribe to get notifications about our new editorials.
Good luck and have fun!