Boost your resume while applying your existing algorithmic skills to a new area!
Gain valuable knowledge by joining us for the first ICPC Quantum Computing Challenge, sponsored by IBM Quantum.
Starting on February 24th at 12:00 pm PST, this four-day global programming contest will provide an introduction to quantum computing and tools for developers to dig deeper into this field.
- Register here by Tuesday, February 23 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (PT)
- Join the Qiskit Slack workspace: сhannel: #icpc-challenge
- Start practicing ahead of the Challenge by going to qiskit.org and installing qiskit, and trying out some of the examples in the qiskit textbook: qiskit.org/textbook
Prizes for winning this individual challenge include:
- 1st place — $2,000 and ICPC World Finals experience (includes hotel room and meals) and a story feature on ICPC social media channels.
- 2nd place — $1,500 and “From Baylor to Baylor” book signed by ICPC Foundation President and a story feature on ICPC social media channels.
- 3rd place — $1,000 and a story feature on ICPC social media channels.
Every participant, registering for the IBMQ Challenge with your ICPC username, will receive a digital certificate of participation and permanent ICPC ID credentials that can be shared as a LinkedIn Certification or on your resume or CV several weeks after the contest.
Get a leg up by starting now and learning about quantum computing before the challenge starts. Check out IBM Quantum's excellent set of learning materials!
We hope you will join us!