Team Aavishkar, NIT Durgapur invites you to participate in the 5th edition of CodeCracker, the coding competition of our annual Tech Fest, Aarohan '21.
The contest will be an ACM style contest and will consist of 6 problems.
Prizes: Prizes worth Rs. 80,000 will be distributed which includes cash prizes upto INR 15k among the top contestants(Global). In order to be eligible for prizes you need to register here and fill the prize eligibilty form.
The contest will be held on our very own online judge — CodeCracker, which is completely open source. We have tried our level best to correct the minute problems, and also expect your support to correct any further issues, if any.
The site is live, so you may register and do any testing with our test contest. Comment here if you found any bug, have queries or have suggestions for improvement.
Good Luck, See you on the leader board. :)
Top 3 participants are :
- Jay Leeds
- Rahul Dugar
- Piyush Sethia
Editorial has been added.
UPDATE 2 :
Prize Distribution :
Top 3 global participants will get :
- INR 7500
- INR 5000
- INR 2500
Top 3 from outside India (excluding global top 3) will get :
- 100% discount coupons from work@tech.
Top 3 from India (excluding global top 3) will get :
- Coding Blocks 90% + Work@Tech 75% coupon
- Coding Blocks 85% + Work@Tech 75% coupon
- Coding Blocks 80% + Work@Tech 75% coupon
Top 3 from NIT Durgapur will get :
- Laptop bag from PrepBytes + 100% discount coupon from Techbairns + Work@Tech Mentorship
- Laptop bag from PrepBytes + 25% discount coupon from Techbairns + Work@Tech Mentorship
- Laptop bag from PrepBytes + 25% discount coupon from Techbairns
Top participants from 1st year of NIT Durgapur will get discount coupons from work@tech.