After a long break I would like to announce the fourth Bioinformatics contest organized by ITMO University, Bioinformatics Institute, Rosalind and Stepik. The contest is sponsored by JetBrains, Yandex, Serokell, and Genotek.
The contest consists of two rounds:
- The Qualification round is already started today. It will be open until June 19 11:59 UTC+0.
- The Final round will be held for 24 hours starting at June 26 13:00 UTC+0.
The contest is prepared by the following team: Alexey Sergushichev, Nikita Alexeev, budalnik, demon1999, tourist, cdkrot, GShark, doreshnikov (all ITMO University), German Demidov (Center for Genomic Regulation), Andrey Prjibelski (CAB SPbU).
Are there any prizes?
- 1st place – Whole Genome Sequencing
- 2nd and 3rd – Whole Exome Sequencing
- 4th and 5th – 23andMe or Genotek DNA Service
- 1st–30th – Honorable Bioinformatics T-Shirt
Do I need to know biology?
The knowledge of biology is not necessary to solve the problems!
We wish that you will like the problems!