I am quite excited to invite you to my first ever round, Codeforces Round 730 (Div. 2) which will start on Jul/07/2021 17:35 (Moscow time). The round will be rated for participants of Division 2 (having rating strictly less than 2100). As always, Division 1 participants are welcome to participate in the round but it will be unrated for them.
The problems of this round will be themed on the 2005 video game Need For Speed: Most Wanted. You will be given 5 problems and 2 hours 15 minutes to solve them. One of the problems will be interactive. So, it is recommended to read the guide on interactive problems before the round.
I would like to thank -
- Aleks5d for coordinating the round and not rejecting any of my problems :)
- KAN for reviewing all the problems and providing invaluable suggestions throughout the round preparation.
- towrist and yash_daga for listening to my problem ideas even before I proposed them, providing invaluable suggestions and testing the round.
- Akulyat, andr0901, Mazaalai, talibmohd, nnv-nick, mcdx9524, DimmyT, kassutta, 4qqqq, wxhtzdy, Karavaiev and asrinivasan007 for testing the round.
- amgfrthsp for translating the statements.
- MikeMirzayanov for the amazing Codeforces and Polygon platform.
- All the participants for participating.
I tried my best to create interesting problems with clear statements, strong pretests and useful sample test cases. Make sure to read all of them. Good Luck and Have Fun. See you on the
The score distribution is here: $$$500-750-1500-(1000+1250)-3000$$$.
All characters and incidents portrayed in this round are fictitious. In the real world, drive safe and make sure to always wear your seatbelt.
UPD: Congratulations to the winners
Div. 1 + Div. 2 -
Div. 2 -
First Solves -