CodeDrills is looking for candidates who are proficient in Data Structures and Algorithms. We are looking for part-time problem setters to create the statement, solution, test cases and editorial of several interview problems.
How to Apply:
- Anyone with some experience in competitive coding can apply! If you are a student looking to earn some extra money on the side, this is ideal for you!
- Send a mail of interest to email@example.com with some background information about yourself such as name,year,college,etc,.
- We will reply to you with a sample problem to prepare and guidelines on how to prepare them.
- Following the proper format you will have to submit a zip file of the prepared problem on the same email thread.
- After judging the prepared problem, we will send you a mail of acceptance/rejection. This step may take some time.
- Having strong CP profiles is a plus point but its entirely optional. You will be mainly judged on how you prepare the sample problem.
- Make sure the problem statement, solution, test cases and editorials are all your own work and original. Copied submissions will be immediately rejected.
- If selected, you will be alloted some interview problems and you will have to write the statement, solution, test cases and editorials for the selected problem. You are not required to come up with original problems for interview contests.
- For more details about payment and problem setting format you can check here and here