I have added this year's Spain Olympiad in Informatics to the gym.
- Two 5-tasks contests with OI scoring (subtasks).
- Statements in English and Spanish.
- Problems are not ordered by difficulty.
- Problem authors: FelixMP, Sadito10, BlancaHM.
- Difficulty of fully solving problems should be like a Div2 round, perhaps a bit easier in general.
- The easier problems may be a bit more based on implementation and common techniques (compared to a CF round). But the harder problems require observations and should be interesting to more advanced contestants too.