ICPC Amritapuri 2020 Preliminary Round will be held on Codedrills today.
- Contest Link — ICPC Amritapuri 2020 Preliminary Round
- Date & Time — 7 August 2021, Saturday, 18:00 IST
- Duration — 2.5 Hours
- There will be 6 problems to solve
- Will follow standard ICPC scoring system (20 minutes penalty and 1 point per problem)
- The questions may not be sorted by difficulty
- 700 slots are available for the regional (out of ~4400 teams registered for online round)
- Top team from each institution is selected first, to compete in the regional round
- Rest of the slots are filled in the rank order
- Only ask the clarifications about the problems by messaging the private clarification group via discuss.
- Do not ask any doubts about the problems on this blog till the contest ends.
- There will be a problem discussion session at 6 PM IST, 9th August on YouTube — the details of which will be added to the Amrita ICPC page later, and also sent through email.
- The session video is available here.
- Solution slides used during the session can be accessed here.
Good luck to all the teams.
Edit: Due to the bug in the code editor during the contest, all penalties on duplicate submissions will be removed.
Edit 2 — Credits:
- Chief Judge: Balajiganapathi Balajiganapathi S
- Contest Admin: Vichitr Vichitr Gandas
- Problem Coordinators: Ashish Ashishgup Gupta, Kevin kevinsogo Atienza, Vaibhav xennygrimmato Tulsyan
- Setters: Ajinkya ajinkya1p3 Parab, Vichitr Vichitr Gandas, Divyansh failed_coder Verma, Udit T1duS Sanghi
- Testers: Kshitij kshitij_sodani Sodani, Ashish Ashishgup Gupta, Kevin kevinsogo Atienza, Naveen mnaveenkumar2009 Kumar, Soumyaditya socho Choudhuri, Shashwat SleepyShashwat Chandra, Suneet ScarletS Mahajan, Ajinkya ajinkya1p3 Parab, Vichitr Vichitr Gandas, Divyansh failed_coder Verma, Udit T1duS Sanghi, Ritul ritul_kr_singh Singh, Het hetshah1998 Shah, Varad playing_it_my_way Kulkarni, Aswin aswinashok44 Ashok, Mayank katana_handler Pugalia, Daanish 7dan Mahajan and Vaibhav xennygrimmato Tulsyan
- Platform Coordinator: Deepa deepa_panwar Panwar
- RCD: Maheshwara anandoham Chaitanya
Edit 3: The editorials for all the problems can be found on their respective problem pages. Huge shout out to kevinsogo for the detailed editorials with elaborate proofs :D
- Final ranklist has been published after removing the teams whose plagiarism reports came positive.
- Number of regional slots has been increased to 750. The current de-duping of colleges is final.
- If plagiarism accused teams successfully claim it to be false positive, they would be added to the list additionally. (ie the number of slots would further increase in this case).
- Check the final ranklist and qualified list here.
- More details about registration and further process for Regional round is available here.
- Please use ICPC ID in the payment form where it asks for team ID.